Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Daisi Joins Team As Contributor to GlamMonitor.com

Daisi Pollard Sepulveda
September 9, 2014. (Israel/Los Angeles), Daisi Pollard Sepulveda joins GlamMonitor.com as a regular weekly contributor. She will be covering issues with corruption, labor and the trajectory of the modeling industry at large. GlamMonitor.com is a news blog that focuses on industry challenges such as  illicit drug use, nepotism, prostitution, forced eating disorders, racism and abuse. “I joined GlamMonitor.com because I have long been an advocate for more congruency towards how it projects itself to the outside world and  finding ways to eliminate unethical issues. I am glad to join GlamMonitor.com in their fight and I hope my thoughts and ideas will be a valuable contribution to the industry as a whole. ” - Daisi. You can read Daisi’s most recent article on GlamMonitor.com here.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment